Possible is looking to welcome an IT Support Specialist to the team. We are looking for you to support the operational and creative excellence of many major projects and productions.
You’re not only an excellent communicator but also a creative thinker that can solve any project thrown your way.
To be successful in this role, you'll leverage critical thinking coupled with systems engineering to develop solutions for our unique industry and collaboratively unlock our team to do their best work.
We create and manage art on traditional visual effects tools such as Maya, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Nuke, and Adobe Creative Cloud, as well as real-time engines like Unreal and render management software like Deadline.
If you love working on technically challenging projects in a very creative work environment, this is an exciting opportunity to make a direct impact on some of the most exciting projects at Possible.
Job responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting employee technical issues both in-person and remotely for our LA and NYC studios
- Maintaining studio hardware and software, escalating issues to the Systems Administrator when needed
- Setting up workstations, render nodes, and servers as well as maintaining all studio technical infrastructure
- Maintaining and updating documentation for the studio and the artists resources
- Supporting artists who have various levels of experience with technology
- Deep understanding of computer systems
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive thinker and problem solver
- Must remain cool under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or independently
- High attention to detail
- Some heavy lifting required
- 2+ years of experience in IT Support, preferably in a creative setting
- Support ticket management
- Production experience is a huge plus, this role is essential to keeping production operations in order
- Experience working with:
- Computer networking (LAN, WAN, IP, DHCP, DNS, and VPNs)
- Cloud syncing platforms such as Dropbox, G Suite, and Resillio
- Deadline Render Farm
- Perforce Version Control
- Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- 3D software such as Cinema4D, Maya, Houdini, Nuke, and Unreal